Please note that this patchlog is here to give a rough outline of fixes and updates. More then often I will include small fixes without mentioning.
These items are fixed, and will follow in the next patch.
- Improved lighting
- Added lantarns
- Converted customers into citizens
- Currently there is just 3 types, yet they think all on their own
- Bags! Collect items into a single object
- Controls show on screen again (Can be disabled)
- Added icons for Mouse/Keyboard
- Integrated Itchworks for closed alpha testing, read more in the news section
- Improved oven interaction, items will not actually "attach" to oven when the door is closed
- Cups with coffee cannot be filled again
- New customer order backend system, improved RNG and options
- Tutorial indicators
- Give orders directly to customers (they will place it on the bar and pick it up again if they agree on it)
- Moved 4 locations in the restaurant area to prevent NPC collision
- Fixed dissapearing cups when consumed trough a tray
- Added Coffee heat decay
- Added Wall shelf
- Removed "Buy Panels"
The following features are released in the closed alpha
- Computer allows ordering items (orders will arrive in a minute or so)
- Possible to buy and place/build furniture and machines
- Settings! Control FoV, Sensitivity and Invert the Y axis on controllers
- Fixed an issue that allowed you to "destroy" an object
- Brrrr, The coffeemachine buzzes again
- Hello! Notifications are back
- To wait or not to wait. Customers will leave after a while
- Espresso! Use the top button on the coffee machine
- Servetab in hand doesn't block interactions
- Reworked Order / Popup system
- Skipped version number due to build error
- Cups are steamy again, with improved steam!
- Cups work according to a recipe now. Espresso and Capuchino incoming!
- Machines notify you when they are done
- Added smoothing to main menu paralax
- Fixed several minor customer bugs
- Added builds for OSX and Linux
- Fixed a bug where a customer wouldn't eat his order, due to the table already being full
- Fixed several bugs related to customers and their handling of the cup
- [Known] I might have forgotten to update the ingame version number
- Rebuild the game, let the bug games begin!
- Yes, you can keep playing!