As of version 1.07
The Inventory class does not revive correctly on a save load.Fixed in 0.99
- <<deathcheck>> causes an error when trying to remove some effects. I suspect the issue is Protector; will investigate.
- Equipment will produce strange effects if the onEquip and onRemove functions are changed between save game versions.
- When an applied effect has its duration extended, a blank line is generated.
- A line break isn't generated for the death message when an enemy is defeated by DoT.
The unequip button only travels to the edge of the equipment description box, not the larger actor box as it should. This is due to some HTML finnickyness I dread interfering with.Fixed in 1.07
- The enemy action loop doesn't quite work as intended; if there's an else clause (as there should be), the probabilities are thrown off because a failed action will automatically be changed to the default. Is this really a problem though...? Maybe it's best if it does work that way.