(Sep 14 2016)
- The game now remembers what region you were playing in when you go back to the main menu.
- Fixed a bug that made the shooting behave weirdly if aiming at stairs.
- Added "Was killed by the grinder" messages
- Now if you die to the grinder right after being shot by someone that person gets the kill.
- Yet another attempt to improve on spawning system (Should fix grinder spawns)
- Reworked Room Listings UI to make it easier and more obvious how to connect to different region servers.
- Changed the message when there are no rooms available to reflect the current connection status on room listings.
- Implemented a couple of cheating detection methods.
- Added SFX to Reload Weapon, Tape Interactions, Juggerbox and King of the boxes
Version 1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3:
(Sep 12 2016)
- Several last-minute bug fixes for the launch day.
(Sep 08 2016)
- NEW TEAM MODE Capture the Tape
- You can now choose Match Duration when creating a room.
- Boxcutter now makes you jump higher while using it.
- Introduced Optional Bad-words filtering.
- "Customize variables" is now it's own game mode instead of a toggle.
- Reorganized and improved the Match Creation UI
- A Chat-icon now appears in the center of the screen if you're typing a message. (Some people thought they were bugged and couldn't move but it was just because they were typing a message by accident)
- While playing in team-mode, changed Healthbar color to match team color. Also added a team-colored circle over team-mates that is visible through walls.
- Introduced Spam-prevention to the chat.
(Sep 03 2016)
- Increased invulnerability after spawn from 1 to 3 seconds.
- Falling environmental boxes will jump up if you're underneath them (Fixing an issue with getting stuck underneath a falling box).
- Reworked the whole spawnpoint picking code to try to make sure that: Players wouldn't spawn in the same place; Players wouldn't spawn on top of walls.
- Now the player can switch to the knife in the middle of reloading, effectively cancelling the reload.
- Added Team Deathmatch mode. (Haven't tested much =x)
(Sep 01 2016)
- Fixed an issue with the player spawning outside the map with the new "real random" spawn points.
- Fixed an issue with the box falling through the floor after death.
- Fixed an issue with the box sliding after death.
(Sep 01 2016)
- Made a way to pick maps when creating a server
- Possibly solved an issue with the jump in lower fps machines
- Made a way to pick server region for less lag for non US people
- Changed base sensitivity when using Gamepad.
- Added Full-Screen/Quality/Resolution to the in-game options menu.
- Spawnpoints are now completely random, to avoid the problems with spawning in same place.
- Separated kill messages from chat messages
(Aug 30 2016)
- Fixed issue with the Room view list not being scrollable
- Added a way to filter the password protected rooms out of the room list.
(Aug 29 2016)
- Introduced Gamepad Controls
- Visual indicator of how to knife/pistol
- Reduced hurt shake from 0.9f to 0.5f
- Boxes are now invulnerable for 1 second after spawn.
- Now when first entering a new map you have to either press fire to spawn or wait 3 seconds to spawn. This is an attempt to solve the problem with people spawning in the same place when changing levels.
- When respawning the game now shows a random tip to players
- Fixed an issue with the smaller map where boxes would fall through floor when dead
- Made second map's rooms larger
- Added MasterClient-only chat command "/rotatemap" to load the other map.
(Aug 28 2016)
- Radius on knife raised from 0.35f to 0.55f
- Distance raised from 0.5f to 0.75f
- Fixed issue with king of the boxes area not updating right away for the third player
- Added visual representation of the king of the boxes area that is visible through walls
- Fixed the issue in king of the boxes with the dead player still counting as a contester.
- Super box bullet damage nerfed back to 1
- Raised the ceiling on level 1, added ceiling on level 2
- Less boxes on the new map
(Aug 27 2016)
- New level, right now there isn't a way to pick level, it changes every match. Will make a way to pick levels later on.
- Replaced Fire Tag mode with Super Box mode (Super box, on fire, more health, is the only box that can get points. If you kill it you become the super box, you get a point for killing it and you can get points for other kills)
- Color-coded the pings in the tab-list
- Added King of the Boxes mode. A sphere shows up as an area to be defended. If there is only one player inside that player gains points. (Sphere turns green). If there is more than one inside the sphere turns red and no one gets points. Sphere changes locations every minute or so.
- Fixed bug with the chatbox staying active when changing levels
- Fixed visual bug with First person mode.
- Fixed bug that allowed players to enter password protected rooms by clicking on Quick Play
(Aug 25 2016)
- A new random box appear in the level every 15 seconds.
- Rooms now can have passwords
- Movement speed when holding a knife increased from 110% to 125%
- You can now turn off the TV screens in the options menu.
- Fixed spawnpoints so you don't spawn stuck anymore.