i thought of a mod for endgame, that would maybe prolong it a little bit.
the idea is simple, conquer the continent. but as grand as it seems, the basics are very simple :
the very basics are :
- another job for your slaves that you can choose, maybe just called " conquer ".
- the job would then fill up a meter called " influence". (doesn't actually have to be a meter)
- the influence would be filled up at the end of each day like other jobs. how much influence you would get is based on the stats and level of the slave. (more stats/higher level = more influence)
- once the influence have reached max for the current area, lets say 2000/2000 influence. you would then talk to your headgirl, where you can then pay an amount, to conquer the area. lets say 1000g. where you would then move on to the next area.
- the next area would then require more influence. maybe 3000, and to conquer it you'd need 1500g.
- this could technically go on forever. where the influence and gold needed would just keep increasing.
that's the basics of it.
the so called meter could just be reported at the end of the day as numbers, or it could actually be an ingame meter in the library you could check out.
this mod can very much be build upon also :
where whenever you conquer an arena, you unlock new items to buy from the vendors. or maybe you unlock an entirely new area ( the people working on MAD is allready doing a great job on adding new areas, so that could maybe be build in this mod, so they would unlock after conquering an area?).
As you might have an unreasonable amount of slaves at some point. Maybe conquering an area could increase the max number of upgrades in the mansion?
ofcouse you could perhabs also add some combat to this mod, so that when you have to conquer, not only do you have to pay the money but also do a fight, which get harder the more areas you conquer.
maybe even more than just the job " conquer" , such as "pillage" where you might have a chance to get gold. " propaganda" where the influence you get is scaled towards intelligence. and so on
that being said this is just an idea, and even the very basics i find would be a cool adition for late game.