Yep, there are more Linux gamers than Mac gamers. The Steam Deck helped a lot with that.
Recent community posts
I tried running the game with wine 5.0 in Ubuntu 20.04 and this heppened.
- My Documents Path: C:\users\zephaniahnoah\My Documents
- <ClientInfo>[15:16:11] Adapter count: 1. Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970.
- <GameInfo>[15:16:12] Registering Mod: TerraCraft(tc)
- <GameInfo>[15:16:12] Initializing Mod: TerraCraft(tc)
- <GameError>[15:16:12] "tc" mod data registration failed: An error occurred while registering data:
- Cannot get shader info from: devmods\terracraft\shaders\enchantment.fx
Would also appreciate a native Linux build.
When I double click TheOoze_Linux.x86 in Ubuntu 16.04 it says:
There is no application installed for "executable" files.
Do you want to search for an application to open this file?
Other executables run just fine, I'm not sure what's wrong with this one.