1) Who's your favorite character so far and why?
Kazuo. His inner thoughts are quite amusing. My favorite scene is his interview with Daisuke.
2) How's the pacing and writing?
I liked the writing overall. The scenes never felt too prolonged. However the demo ended very abruptly. I think a short scene with bodyguards reacting to their hiring would be a much more satisfying conclusion.
3) What aspects of the game do you like?
The art(both CG and sprites) look great.
4) How is the UI? What did you like about it? What did you not like about it?
I liked that there's already a working gallery button! I played in a windowed mode and the texy box covered almost half of the screen. Maybe make it longer instead? The rest of the UI was fine.
5) How is the hook for the story? Did it made you play until the end? If it didn’t, what made you stop?
Played trough the end, hired both Daisuke and Kou. The premise is my favorite thing about the game!
6) How is the music for the demo so far? Does it match the vibe of the game? Is it distracting?
The music was vedry fitting for the setting. I actually stopped and listened to it. I noticed clear end and start of each track though, it's better to have a less noticable loop.
7) What other improvements can we make to enhance your experience?
No clear ideas here, but I wonder if you'll release an extended demo featuring the last LI?
I also have a question: are you planning to make full game free or commercial?