Recent community posts
I currently use the Ren'Py discord for help with Python so your help is welcomed! Grogplongk is writing scenarios as we go, we get occasional contributions by anons that come in and provide scenes (like an early Lyra route that looks charming to write for) and I'm trying to connect the pieces together chronologically.
Here's some current stuff that needs to be written:
Pinkie Pie talks about cooking with Anon at the party
Rarity talks to Anon about clothing and what he'd like to wear and she's intrigued.
Celestia and Luna show up fashionably late and bicker a bit before talking to Anon casually.
Day 1 ends and Anon can choose where to stay or default is Applejack's farm.
1. Hi, I go by Ash or Watercolor preferably
2. I did not participate in the last Jam. I'm joining just to hold myself responsible to actually make something.
3. PFMagic's (which would later become Ubisoft) Catz inspired me to become a gamedev. When we lost AOL homepages, we lost a lot of female-focused coders and designers too. I also started coding in ZZT, the first object oriented programming language at age 9 or so.
4. I have over ten years experience with Ren'Py and Actionscript 3, a lot of which I've forgotten and now need to re-learn.
5. I love moths, newts, and watercolor art.
6. My only goal is to improve my coding skills and debugging and sitting my ass down in the chair to actually write the code.
I've been wanting to get the extra blocks for some time and I already own Asset Forge. I hope you see this and can help. I really love this program. I'm still learning Asset Forge 2 but I see good things in its future.
I hope Flowscape gets a fourth-wall missing house. It would almost be perfect for dollhouse stuff too. BTW, the new Ocean update looking fantastic, this makes me VERY happy. It will work great when I go to prototype Mistseek Bay.