I'm gonna give this a go, sad to hear you two are breaking up but I'm sure you both can continue to make games separately that are great.
Recent community posts
1. Hi, I go by Ash or Watercolor preferably
2. I did not participate in the last Jam. I'm joining just to hold myself responsible to actually make something.
3. PFMagic's (which would later become Ubisoft) Catz inspired me to become a gamedev. When we lost AOL homepages, we lost a lot of female-focused coders and designers too. I also started coding in ZZT, the first object oriented programming language at age 9 or so.
4. I have over ten years experience with Ren'Py and Actionscript 3, a lot of which I've forgotten and now need to re-learn.
5. I love moths, newts, and watercolor art.
6. My only goal is to improve my coding skills and debugging and sitting my ass down in the chair to actually write the code.
I've been wanting to get the extra blocks for some time and I already own Asset Forge. I hope you see this and can help. I really love this program. I'm still learning Asset Forge 2 but I see good things in its future.
I hope Flowscape gets a fourth-wall missing house. It would almost be perfect for dollhouse stuff too. BTW, the new Ocean update looking fantastic, this makes me VERY happy. It will work great when I go to prototype Mistseek Bay.
It's great to see some action on this. If it has better granular rotation, resizing, and zoom features for larger scenes and especially better palette management, it will be so good.
Do you have some idea of when the prototype will be ready to beta?