I ated them all?????
Recent community posts
so so so wonderful and fun :) I really love the
beautiful sceneries you drew and the characters!!! thnaks for the cool game
I love this concept. I feel like the title alone could make a fantastic jam theme itself lol
weirdly the version up for download no longer matches this tutorial or the one on 100r.co
it looks completely different
Ah i remember that first one :) if you go through with the album idea definitely send it, I love the style of luchaks synth
Sorry it took me so long to reply, but here you go https://github.com/wapordev/WWModular
cant say it's pretty, but it might help if you havent started already. Also I'd love to see any audio stuff you create in p8 :)
I dont know anything about seychelles, but i recognize it from the thumbnail cause it's an awesome flag
looks like everything works, thanks for posting the source :)
I'm now currently working on my mod, which adds a grappling hook, wall jumping, and a new level. I'll post it when I'm done so you can play it.
alright let us know when you get to it. I can also help if you have any troubles doing that
I just downloaded the source, and it doesn't work. It's just the EXE. I think what you have to do is click "Export PCK/Zip" when you are exporting, and then insert a name like "source.zip" and click save.
looked up the code I got for that version and I got this, which said it was a machine learning detection.
This all seems to be a one off thing tho, as I didn't find anyone else having this issue with your program when I searched, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.
sorry i completely forgot to respond, but I tried this some days ago
I was able to get the version you linked running after going through some menus on windows defender, and it worked like normal after that. Weird thing is that the previous one didn't show up for any viruses when i tried it. Even weirder is that today I tried to recheck my findings, and it started working again.
So it's definitely not a problem with the program, and if I had to guess, I would say it had something to do with windows defender, and maybe the machine learning virus detection that originally flagged your new build, but idk.
anyways thanks for the help, I guess virus detection isn't too easy on indie software
I've done those, but did it again to test: Double click on it, run as administrator, cmd > playscii.exe, clicked taskbar shortcut, tho I don't have it on itch client
none of these seemed to produce a different log
another weird thing is this wasn't my first time using it, in fact I had just about finished a commission using it lol, I'm glad it didn't interfere with that. I didn't even restart my computer in between the crash and the last use, so I have no idea what could have broken it, I even tried clearing the files in appdata, and reinstalling.
getting an error when launching "failed to execute script playscii" with no other info, currently trying to fix this myself
I've tried reinstalling, restarting and updating windows 10
also tried cloning source, but for some reason it doesn't let me
doesn't look like there's anything of note in the console.log either, Idk if there's any other crash logs or where to find them
Loading config from C:\Users\theco\AppData\Local\Playscii/playscii.cfg...
CPU: Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel
GPU: NVIDIA Corporation - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL detected: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 431.07
GLSL detected: 4.60 NVIDIA
Vertex Array Object support found.
Maximum supported texture size: 32768 x 32768
Detected screen resolution: 1920 x 1080, window: 1280 x 720
Detecting software environment...
Python: 3.8.10 (tags/v3.8.10:3d8993a, May 3 2021, 11:34:34) [MSC v.1928 32 bit (Intel)] (32bit)
Modules: PySDL2 0.9.7, numpy 1.20.3, PyOpenGL 3.1.5, appdirs 1.4.4, PIL 8.2.0
SDL: 2.0.10 hg-12952:bc90ce38f1e2, SDLmixer: 2.0.4
Loaded key binds from C:\Users\theco\AppData\Local\Playscii/binds.cfg