Does this game have same-computer (split screen) capabilities, or is it restricted to online/local network mutliplayer?
Recent community posts
Definitely worth the overall winner of the game jam! Fantastic use of the time limit, which adheres to the story, not just the mechanic. Perfect use of urgency and cute and colourful animals to help steer a players direction. Simple but effective mechanics really made this game. Fantastic work!
What a fantastic game! The procedurally generated music was good, the gameplay was fun (if not frustrating) and it totally lived up to the one minute theme. Awesome work.
You can check out the video here:
This was a really exciting game! If anything, I would wish that the game continued afterwards, with greater waves or something. But a fantastic entry into the game jam.
You can check out my experience here:
Very awesome game, with a very unique design using the one minute theme.
A few qualms include;
- Lack of direction in terms of knowing what to do. The game expresses the fact that you can crowdsurf, but not that it's your main source of points.
- Bumping into other people isn't very intuitive. You continually lose points, but occasionally have no way to avoid them or escape the "collision". A weak bump would have made this more effective.
- People on floor put their hands up to carry you for crowdsurfing.
Outside of these, this was a really fun, and enjoyable game; if not slightly difficult. Great work!
A video of my experience can be found here;
This honestly, is such a fantastic game! I loved it!
A few notes however;
- Having the keyboard controls in the "controls" would have made things a bit easier, since I forgot to look on the itch.io page.
- An endless round where you have a set amount of money (eg, $250) and must survive through a continuous set of waves would have been awesome. i know this is just a game jam, but it could be so much more.
Regardless, awesome game; great work; and thanks for creating this!
Wow. This game was actually a really great experience. The random spawning of the monster was slightly frustrating when it meant you got killed very quickly or had no way past it. But otherwise a very solid game with great but simple mechanics. Awesome work!
Greetings! Firstly; what a great style of game. I really loved the 8-bit style, and ease of buttons. In saying that, the control scheme got a little frustrating at times, and some of the movement was almost painful. Outside that though, it was a relatively good experience. Thanks for the upload!
Wow, what a fantastic game! The music is incredible, the gameplay idea is great, and the story has meaning; this is a wonderful little indie game that i've fallen in love with.
My only qualm is with the controls; I had to remap all of the controls manually, and even then, the naming convention was slightly off. But past that, the game was (and is) well worth my time. Great work!