Honestly A Great Start to a RPG game System, I Would say The Character cut out could of been implemented a little better since They only appear 3D from one angle, Can escape the map if you shimmy up the corner walls, can still move when engaged in a fight. Lovely UI Design and Great Implementation into the Scene.
Recent community posts
- Love the Little Camera shake side to side Effect.
- Love how the Mini Game Stands Look and How seamless it is to get in and out of the levels
- Really like the look of the fun House, Will look even better once Textured
- Minor Detail, you have a piece of floating scenery outside and above the gate.
- The Level Seems Oversized for your player Character (Barriers/Overhead Tracks
- The Whack A Mole / Hook a Duck / Shooting Gallery are all missing some colliders.
- Not a Con just a recommendation Returning from the Mini games should put you back outside the mini game instead of the Front Gate.
Great Start, Lovely atmosphere helped along with the sounds and the Narrative menus, couldn't get past the pressure plate bit, due to the timer on the spikes being to low with the box still on the plate.
Recommendations, possible add hostiles, perhaps some slow moving skeletons which you can fight off with the sword you found in that cave.
Apart from that, an amazing start.
Loving the Menu Outside of the game, and how you have laid out the screenshots, in order of story.
Love that you have a custom icon for the game
Nice sound effects in the menu, and the game, giving me "The last of us Part One" Menu Vibes
The Atmosphere you have been able to create with sound effects, some fog and a creature is amazing.
The Timed Effects, where it triggers the creature are well put together.
Loving the Cliff-hanger in the first tablet
Lighting is well done, creating a sense of dread
Level design/Special effects (The Projector) are well made and add so much to the level
I Actually refused to play the last little section, out of fear walking through the smoke with the sound effects, you have gone above and beyond with the horror aspect.
Having the player start off in the dark and then giving him light is a great choice for the atmosphere.
Clipping through or over objects (Happened rarely)
Could of gone for a more stylised menu, like dead space for this horror game.
The Second tablet didn't feel necessary to grab unless you were interested, in the level otherwise its just out of the way of the main path.