Hey man thank you for the interest. Here's everything.
1. Well as far as we know the combination of a party game and the splattery elements is not something very common as far as we know. We also consider the use of the environment to be a very distinct and strong feature of the game.
2. Well the biggest obstacle we are still facing is reaching our market. There is a market for local multiplayer games like Gang beasts and Towerfall have proved, but we haven't found the way to approach it efficiently.
3. It wasn't as much a "decision" as it was a slow but steady transition. Lots of people and small competitions kept steadily pushing us towards this. So we just went with the flow.
4. It's probably all the little sweet spots that are hidden in the level design. Each level has certain "advantageous points" which we rarely see them used, unless we are playing. They really make a difference.
5. Well perhaps a bit philosophical but we consider games as whole to be a part of our evolution. Video games by themselves are just a mean to help educate and entertain people.
Unfortunately we don't have development footage. I don't know if its helping but we have 3 trailers of the game released on different stages of development. A keen eye can see the differences and how the game evolved.
We will be available for anything else you'll need. Thank you for this