Loved this game. Played it numerous times. Helped prep for Normal / Heroic. It'd be cool to see the final boss patched in. Also, I would love to see you do Dev Logs on youtube
A member registered Jan 05, 2019
Recent community posts
The game is pretty good. Here are some things I ran into:
- Lots of screen tearing when running from scene to scene without letting go of the directional buttons
- The couple singing in the Inn, their dialog is off beat of the music.
- You should be able to return the Iron Sword immediately after forging it, not until "later" in the game.
- The spider boss seems over tuned and its too early in the game for a "boss" that can easily kill you if you suck at parrying. It'll push more casual players away.
- Some dialog of why players go from not killing anyone to killing rangers would be interesting. I get they are shooting at you but I would like to see some sort of text that there are bandits in the area.
- Being able to see learned designs from your inventory would be cool
- Using the select button to open up your inventory / journal would be nice as well