well, now that I was going to try your solution, the game is no longer available to download for mac. So I bought it, and still can't play it.
Recent community posts
Upload it to Google drive and share the link. I'll update the file and post it to my google drive and share the link back to you. Or wherever you want to post it. If you have a website, or if you want to send it to an email....up to you bud. I'm on discord too.
for Mac users, quoting these instructions from below. The developer needs to do this to future files, but in the meantime, do this for yourself.
Seems that you have to change the plain text file to unix executable file (worked for me) :
- Open terminal , type chmod +x (with a space at the end, and do NOT press enter yet)
- Then, drag Contents>Mac OS >Dreams of Desire from the Finder and drop it on top of the Terminal window. The file path and filename should automatically fill in (and you should ensure that there's a space between "+x" and the file path).
Repeat this process for the following 5 files in Contents>Mac OS > lib>darwin-x86_64 :
DreamsOfDesireEP5, python, pythonw, zsync, zsyncmake
Hope it works for you to
60 million kilometers is 60 million thousand meters. I honestly don't know much about distances in space other than light years. Would "60 gigameters" be appropriate? Is that a thing? Entertaining story so far.
The main character looks like a meathead Guy Pearce. Also, I can't tell you how many of these visual novels I've played now but so many of them use the word "glans" (including this one) and I doubt actual people say that. Still, it's an entertaining VN so far.
How do you run this on a Mac? I read through some of the other questions but didn't see an answer so I'm asking again. I purchased Week 1 (FULL) at more than $10.99 but can't get it to open. I tried both the 17GB version (which took me a couple days to download with the Mega cap) and I tried the heavily compressed version for mac and neither open. I'm on Mac OS Catalina.
- Extract (unzip, unrar) the game.
- Open Terminal (the app can be found in Launchpad)
- From within Terminal, type "cd" followed by a space, then drag and drop the folder you extracted (from step 1) into terminal. For me, that resulted in this text:
cd /Users/taz/MEGAsync\ Downloads/EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver
- Press return
- copy/paste the following, then press return.
- A lot of text will be displayed in Terminal. Type the following code (but do not copy/paste this as it won't work)
- press return
- Type the following code (but do not copy/paste this)
- press return.
- open the Game. It's located inside of the folder you extracted (step 1). The icon for the game is a person in panties. (You can close Terminal.)