- Captain Vilgrip bumps into you during a drunken, one-man pity party. He offers to trade you his captains stripes for a bottle of vodka.
- Christian Gill strums on his Spanish guitar in front of a gaggle of groupies. With the flip of his hair, he looks up and asks if you need anything.
- A wall panel falls off revealing a shortcut through the decrepit bones of the Zenobia.
- The vampire shark takes a bite out of something (or someone) in front of you.
- A ceiling panel falls on the floor revealing the Zenobia's rotting skeleton and blocking your way.
- A pair of bellhops run screaming down the hallway and knock you over. They gibber about a hippopotamus with the head of a crocodile.
- Sheffy Pompadour practices the biathlon and is looking for more interesting targets than a case of vintage wine bottles.
- The vampire shark circles you...