Thank you for all the hours of relaxing and fun i have had with this game.
Loved the new content added, and are looking forward to the next update. :)
Thank you. :) I would love that.
I have maxed out reputation, and finished this game (cryyyy), so this will be the last post from me.
Just wanted to say one last thank you to all of you, for all the hours of fun i have had, and wish you all good luck with your next game.
Take care, and see you in the next one :)
The Shop only change stock every 24 hours (thought it was more frequently earlyer), so if trader only got 15 milk that day you can't progress further that day.
An easy fix would be to make the Shop change stock more frequently.
If shop updated often it would fix other problems in game:
- Random quest ask for flour before you got Mill built.
- Concrete's unbalanced recipe. (droprate VS recipe requirement VS reward)
- Milk, butter, cheese could be bought more frequently
I am on last island now and on the "Imminent Eruption" quest, so guessing i have seen most of the content now.
With that in mind, i have a few other suggestion to the developers;
- Lower the time to cut Large Tree on first island from 30 min - to 10 min.
- Reduce the cost of workers bought after 9 workers owned. (i have played aaaaaalot and never gotten more then 10)
- Increase the money reward on random quest by ALOT. Atm the random quests eat up all your money. Items they ask for give you less in reward then the shop would pay you. +Random often ask you to buy/sell (earn/use), so you end up buying/selling stuff you otherwise wouldnt have. The increased spawn of random quest is very nice, BUT no money left to buy workers or tools or anything if you try to do as many random quests as you can. Workers are often buzzy just cutting trees or rocks instead of making gold, and the crops they ask for pay only half the price you would have gotten selling it yourself.
There are other issues like workers getting stuck until trees or rocks are removed, Trees and rocks spawning in the middel of farmplots. Workplaces where you loose all reward if a tree or rock is next to it, missing animation of the workers that work in buildings in your worker-panel (so you end up sending more then 1 worker to same building and none of them can move until work is done). But if the other things i mention earlyer is fixed - one can still REALLY enjoy this game even with the other issues mentioned.
A big thank you to the developers for this game. I have enjoyed it. Hopefully your next project will be revealed soon. If you need a tester.... hint hint. lol
Edit: forgot to mention. After an update (2 updated ago) - there was a buggy item added to the shop. It shows up without any icon or price, and if you click it the game crashes every time.
Sounds like a perfect solution :) I have downloaded and tryed it out, and I am progressing nicely now. Thank you all for the fast fixes and releases. Now off to explore more of your game :)
I tryed to messure how much progress from turning in daily quest. But at this level so much is required (compared to what you get from turn in) that its impossible for the normal eye to see any progress when turning in the daily quest at lvl 4 reputation.
Thank you for the clarification.
As you see on the image its alot missing.
And with only daily quest it will take me 3-4 weeks to next reputation level? :)
A "tad" much (?) with nothing else to do.
After making the Mill i couldnt click the "make Flour" button. Logged off, and today when trying again i can make Flour. But... I have no quest to move forward in game. Thought i had a quest to use the Mill, but can't see it now? Nobody offering new quests atm, so can't see any way to progress further in game. Have i found the end? Or is there a hidden way to reach next island?
Love the start of the game, but i am stuck. No hardwood is spawning on first island, so i cant build Forge. Since i got no Forge i can't make Nails, so can't build the bridge to next island... Any tip please?
And i have 29111 normal wood, so I have chopped down aaaaaaalot of trees... (and that is after restarting game, so had more wood first time)
Hello. From pictures from your pack posted elsewhere, it seems some of the roof tiles is missing in this pack? The grey roof got all its tiles, but the roofs from this pictures only have 1 flat room tile?
Love love LOVE your artstyle and color scheme. Just bought all your 16 packs today, and can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thank you for making sutch wonderful art, and offer it for sutch a nice price. <3