Yay, you updated!!!
Recent community posts
Don't get me wrong, I like your game, it's good, but requires improvements to become great.
It's uncomfortable *for me* in general.
The things below are probably what makes it uncomfortable for me.
- Everything is probably too big
- Font is purely a personal preference, but the wide bold pixel font used everywhere at the moment is a bit bad. It's bold so it's meant to pull a bit more attention than a usual font would. Everything is written in "significant" font, so my eyes are pulled towards... everything? Maybe you should make the regular font less prominent? Like use a less "significant" font probably.
- Too many buttons in the main menu. You could probably put credits & settings into options, and then controls into settings.
- The title in the main menu is a bit too big. I mean, sometimes it's good to leave some spare space. Like, the "quit" button in the main menu doesn't have to be in the left bottom corner.
- I think that Picasso was right when he said "Good artists copy; great artists steal". Look at other games, how did they do UI? I think that without much experience all you can do is to look and learn.
Overall, good game, I like this kind of games. I like the choice of music, how it changes through scenes.
Pretty good, but the UI, oof my eyes, it will be such a great game when you improve the UI. Because I can't play it, there's too much going on at the same time...
I think this message can give you some mood. Even if you don't want to complete the game anymore, I know in the end you'll accomplish everything you want.
Hello, I just wanted to say that I'm still here.
I still believe in you, and I'm still waiting for the game!
I'm still looking forward to interbreeding alien species and witnessing historical events.
And I will wait until it is ready.
P. S. Oh, it's been only 12 days? It seems like an eternity!
Oh, I'm still here, I believe you will become lucky someday. To be honest, I was so blind, that I haven't even thought that you could experience struggles of this kind. I will wait forever!
Oh, I see.
Then the game (especially platforming) is too difficult for me. I think you should lower the gravity, I can't perform the jump in the place where you need to open the door with blue button and squirrel tries to kill you.
Also I think that the demo mission (platforming forest) is a bit unsuitable for the game (kill-everything laboratories and outposts), though I respect your vision on how it should be (I haven't played the game yet, only demo, so honestly I can't know if the demo is suitable).
Also I want to say that I like the game: music, gameplay, dialogs and jokes, the sprites and animations. There are many interesting details, like the chicken rotating its head while I move the mouse.
Thanks, now I hate squirrels.