Really nice overall MVP! Here are my notes:
- It could explain the control layout better from the start
- The fact that the magnet can go through the thin walls but the robot can’t is unintuitive
- The switches look more like weird buttons, it’s not immediately clear that each side activates a different state
- It would be nice if, when you go back into a level you’ve finished, you can still collect the key to end the level. Like how in Mario Odyssey, getting a Moon for the second time just gives you 10 coins.
- It would also be nice if there was a diegetic way to return to the hub (instead of just through the pause menu)
- I wish I could throw further quicker. The game has lots of speedrunning potential but having to hold the button down before throwing it (and how slowly the trajectory guide fades in) feels like it kills that potential
- I know the levels probably aren’t staying but the last two were pretty easy to get softlocked in