What does "Are the Characters OOC?" mean?
Congrats on Autumn Arc done! :) They Hype I have for this game just builds more and more every time I read a new update. :)
I am so hyped for this game!! Congrats one the chapter milestone!!
I do have to thank you for the updates, some games I follow don't update as often or at all compared to you and I honestly forget about there games for a bit. With your game thats not a problem. I check every Monday for an update and I love seeing the progress. Keep up the awesome work!
Sorry for the weird "rant?" I am just so hyped for your game! XD
Awesome job on this chapter! Chapter 1 I was dead set on playing Alkar's route first but now I can't decide between him or Finn. Love Harry too, and the twins were fantastically creepy. :) looking forward to future chapters. :)
So glad winged ones is on Steam!! Or will be soon. Glad you got that all figured out but don't push your self to much this week in order to "make up" for last week. You still did a lot of work and deserve to take it easy.
Just for a shot I will leave this here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love the art! Good luck on the bad endings always heartbreaking to read but I bet even worse to write. /(-w-)\ The more updates I read on this the more hyped I get to play the game. \(0^0)/ I can't wait!! Keep up the great, awesome, and fantabulous work! :)
Congrats on Steamworks!! I love the designs of the dragons so far!!!! (I love dragons if my name did not already give that away XD)
*lifts glass of tea* Here is to another great week ahead! *sips tea* :)
I loved this game so much!! The characters are all wonderful. I loved the story and the romance.
1. My favorite character would have to be Reksa. I loved his romance and his story. Mitra is a close second because he is just so sweet and very dependable.
2. I considered playing this game cause I loved the demo for your new game that I had to see what a finished game from you would be like. I was not disappointed.
3. Out of the art, story, and characters I loved the art the most. I loved the characters and how they were presented to the player. But really I loved all of it.
4. I loved the mix of romance and story, it was a perfect blend. I love how each interest told a different side of the war. I do have to say that I was very confused on the reason the war began. I know the Komodos stole the blessing but I am not sure way. (Though I have only played the good ending so far. I am probably missing something that I have not seen yet.)
5. Yes I will definitely pay for your next VN, Nusantara: Bermuda Triangle.
P.S- Sorry for long comment. <3