that's weird. I've received payment through PayPal. I'll investigate
Recent community posts
Thank you ^^
Yes map and UI are placeholder. I'm still figuring how to make it nice.
The progression is reseted because of the keys used to open doors. I can think of another way to handle coins/keys.
I understand your idea, I'll do some test and choose the best way to handle it
Here you'll find my todo list. I'll update it when necessary.
- New levels
- Add the daily/weekly challenge
- Fix and add sounds
- More sections for the ProcGen mode
- More bonus
- Unlockable abilities (like double jump)
- The shop (trade coins for special candles)
- Revamp the map screen and the controls
- New environments
- New decoration
- More hazards
- More puzzles
- Map controller/key in the settings
- Feedback when picking something
- A lot of polish
Hello, since friday, june 16th, Ruggnar is in early access.
During this phase, the price will be reduced by 15% and the final price will be 4.99€.
I choose to start this early access for several reasons, the main reason is I want to involve players in the process.
Feel free to make requests, comments. I want to make a game you have to to play with.