Recent community posts
Yay I tried new patch today and beat the 3rd boss (in the backrooms) for the first time! 🎉🎉And thank you for your consideration about i18n ~v~
Only 1 bug today:
- When trading with NPCs, put any item in the trade slot and left-click it while pressing 'z' can generate 1 duplicate item on the ground
Wow thank you for your kind reply!! Can't wait to see the new patch lol
- That explains a lot 'cause my laptop screen is 1920*1080... thankfully it doesn't matter.
- Ohh sorry I overlooked that... I plays games like nethack and adom a lot and they use characters to choose from inventory. Almost forgot what a normal modern game looks like. My bad... Aaand yes, I've checked the Controls menu :) Just not used to clicking repeatedly to attack ~v~
- ahaha not very familiar with drones...
- Pityful while understandable. Save file management is terrible I can hardly imagine especially for such an open-world game with so many different elements...
Btw today I came across some other bugs(no crashes though, luckily):
- Right-click guns & bombs didn't close inventory subwindow
- Drone sensors still worked and showed enemies' defence & resistance even after drones themselves were broken
- Offensive drones actively attacked lead engineers and died very soon... is that normal?
- Right-click ancient modernization only gave the exact token while the insight token went missing
It's nice talking to you like this!
Edit 1: Oh I was wondering if there would be some kind of localization someday? One of my roguelike friends was curious about your game but not capable of reading so many English texts...
Fun game! One of few steampunk roguelikes I have ever seen, and definitely one of their best! So complete I almost forgot it's still a demo! The death-loop narrative makes me think of Hades, the gameplay is enjoyable as Pixel Dungeon, and the design of utilities and cogwheels is more than featured! Hope to see more updates :)
Besides in my 4-hour playing there were some bug and... suggestions maybe?
- game window is a bit larger than my laptop monitor and there's no way to adjust it..
- maybe pure keyboard mode or something? feel weird about having to play roguelikes with mouse
- another problem with mouse is that after clicking a tile far away, the PC will go towards it non-stop, regardless of enemies and attacks, and it's hard to tell him not do so... often causes YASDs. Maybe let him move only one step at a time when enemy spotted. like ToME4 or Cogmind do...?
- one fatal error, looks like a memory leak... not sure what to do about it. The screenshot is here(along with logs in description):https://imgur.com/a/8iSxZrt
- some (de)buffs without descriptions... I have no idea what 'Marked' does
- no 'save & quit' button...
Overall, thank you so much for such nice work! I really enjoy it!
Edit: the conversations and stories are humorous too burst out laughing several times
Edit 2: oh btw the '01010101' death effect seems not very steampunk but kind of cyberpunk instead
Edit 3: drone went thru wall and then stuck in it...screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/PBM6MXp
Edit 4: it went back (thru wall)
wonder if there would be more reactions like, "drag baba into the recyclebin icon -> baba falls into the recycle bin"
also maybe it's better to add some kind of outline? baba now turns invisible in white backgrounds
Well I hate to mention it but I cannot run the Windows version of your wonderful and thrilling game QvQ. The .exe window always shows me a great bunch of ERRORs, the game window stuck at the Godot opening and both just quit. I wonder if there's any solution to it...
Excellent game with simple but solid game design and beautiful ascii asethetic! 76 tries before I could finish the journey > < Very addictve
Only that the game crashes frequently in either me or my friends' Windows pc... (Even at the moment when I just beat the game and saw the victory screen, which frightened me a lot)
I wonder if this could be fixed...
Anyway, thank you developers again for bringing such wonderful game experience!
Great game! Yet i wonder whether there would be a downloadable file... try to download the github repo, only to get a bunch of "Failed to execute 'texImage2D' on 'WebGL2RenderingContext': The image element contains cross-origin data, and may not be loaded." errors. QAQ