This was a really fun game! Thank you!
Recent community posts
Here's some feedback:
- It was a bit hard to interact with things as they had to be straight ahead of Frazer
- If this was fixed I would have struggled less
- I really like the simplicity of the graphics. It looks really nice and is readable
- I had hard time getting rid of those pesky teachers :D.
- They sometimes just never gave up and I didn't know why
- I might have missed some crucial information during the tutorial ;D
- I wish I had an easy way to restart the game
- I tried couple of times to get enough money but I usually just got too fancy avoiding all the teachers
- I really liked that I could play the game with one hand!
My time: 1:08:52.7
That took longer than I expected :D!
Would it be possible to add an arrow pointing at the last pickup and then at the exit? I felt like that was the biggest problem I had while playing. Trying to figure out where those were was a bit tiresome after couple of levels.
And here I was bashing space, enter and WASD but NOT the arrow keys... I feel a bit silly now :D.
I got so owned on Level 2 when those exploding balls came but got score of 37,500!
I felt like the hit box should have been smaller like in Touhou games etc.
Awesome work <3!
Had some problems with blocks when coming at them from weird angles like when trying arch around the block from below. I also accidentaly went to the title menu when I meant to restart the last level and had to play through the other levels again but that was on me and I found all the collectibles I missed on the first try :D.
It was really solid work and fun to play!