My work here is done (? XD
Recent community posts
Hey, thanks nwn
The way to upload your songs to the event is:
- Send your song to SoundCloud or any platform that allows you to listen to your song without downloading it
- load your song to itchio, and select the option that shows several options, among which you can choose soundtrack, audio assets or others.
- then in the description of your file place the link to the song on the platform you have chosen. And ready n.n
And for the mp3 file, you can upload the files in mp3 or wav or whatever you want, and you will be able to download.
Thank you for joining and participating nwn
Ok guys, tomorrow is the day :D
This post is simply to remember and comment some things:
- Upload the song to itchio or to another social network such as soundcloud or the one they use.
- Discuss the songs you are listening to, to generate a good creative environment and thus be able to improve each one
- Any questions or queries can be made in this topic or creating a new one
And the most important:
- Have Fun ;)
yeah haha, my idea was to make several songs that appear at specific moments of the game so that it is not monotonous, but for lack of time to understand bitsymuse, I decided to put only that song alone haha.
Thanks for playing ( n.n)b
I saw several games in which a pj is walking and in its path leaves a trail of footprints. I wanted to know how it can be done, since the only idea that comes to my mind is to make the pj move from map to map, thus leaving a route, but for the project I have in mind it is too complex.
Vi varios juegos en los que un pj se encuentra caminando y a su paso deja un recorrido de huellas de sus pies. Queria saber como se puede hacer, ya que la unica idea que se me viene a la mente es hacer que el pj se traslade de mapa en mapa dejando de esta forma un recorrido, pero para el proyecto que tengo en mente es demasiado complejo.