I'm not good with many words, so I think I just point out what I liked and what I did not like. :D
- What I love is the usage of consumables, they feel insanely helpful and sometimes even needed which I think is wonderful game design!
- The art-style is really nice!
- The game is challenging which I definitely like :)
What I had problems with:
- Even after playing through the whole game I did not understand when I could stun enemies with an attack and when not, that sometimes led to frustrating moments.
- I personally did not like the side-scroll sections, it did throw me off, and it looks so much better from above. But that's of course something very personal. :D
Thanks for making the game! :)