I loved the challenge and would love to see more come out of this game!
Didn't like how the ending taunted me but it was enough to push me through the "difficult" ending.
Recent community posts
This game was a lot of fun! I was able to find a small bug where I could keep sacrificing humans for food while spending all my workers to find more humans. I was able to beat the game pretty fast.
I'd say this game needs some slight balancing but the concept is there and it's a lot of fun! awesome submission! Hope to see more out of it.
loved this game! the story, music, and background sounds created an environment that made me feel like I was actually stranded.
The controls were a bit odd to me but I easily got used to them over time. I would love to see the mechanics expanded just a tad more to make the game slightly more challenging and immersive. Of course, we only have so much time in a jam and this was a great start!
you're so good at creating an immersive atmosphere! I usually don't scare easily but this game had me at the edge of my seat from time to time.
The audio, the art, the lore, it's so well polished!
The puzzle mechanics were also very clever. I could definitely see this expanded onto a fully developed game. great work!
Very fun game and an interesting theme
- the sounds were amazing, loved what you did with the music in the pause menu
- picking between organs was a clever way to choose levels
- the browser version was a little buggy as you already know, the downloaded version was perfect though
- I would love to see this be expanded on with upgrades and possibly make the gameplay more challenging/rewarding
great game so far!
If I could make some suggestions from the version I played:
- reduce the amount of flashing colors
- sounds are too loud
- the closer you get, reduce the speed at which the colors change, or at least give a warning at which colors are going to switch
- some indicator to show which color to avoid (I think you already made this update, good call)
fantastic jam submission and I hope to see more updates from this game!
great game in the works, with some more features I think it has potential...
with the version I played, here are some of my critiques/ suggestions:
- increase the time
- some sort of risk vs reward mechanic (currency?)
- maybe the placement of your tiles can influence gameplay
- games that solely rely on your timing can feel a little too linear at times
the version I played was a little buggy but I think you fixed it since then. Great work either way and awesome game jam submission!
very interesting mechanics! I wish the game was a little harder (maybe a limit to how many times you can die?). Overall had a lot of fun with your game :D. I also got trapped in one of your levels