I am a programmer looking for a team!
1. Introduction: I'm Peter, pronouns are he/him, I live in the EST timezone. I have done a couple game jams before and I have always had a lot of fun. I love gamedev but don't usually have a lot of time to devote to it with work, etc. so this is a good excuse to finish a game!
2. Skills: Programming, especially for 2D games
4. Portfolio: I have some assorted code projects on my Github, none of them are terribly extensive or well documented.
5. Contact: I am on Discord @peter #5645
6. Other: I prefer smaller teams, and I would love to work on a small, cute story based game. One idea I have is a 2D platformer - you play as someone who lives in the woods in a cabin, they live with dogs as pets and their dogs get away/get lost and you go exploring in the forest to find them and bring them back home. But I'm open to pretty much anything! Mainly I would love to work with someone who is good at/willing to try art because that is what I have struggled with most in the past.