Recent community posts
v1.0.2 has been released:
- Added missing .desktop file
- Update text referring to touch screen controls
- Added grenade counter stat and display, to aid with grenade combo trophy
- Games are now saved atomically, to mitigate save data loss
- Laser traps will not kill victims alive forever and block saving
- Misc. crash and cosmetic fixes and updates
v1.0.1 has been uploaded that should fix a number of issues:
* Correctly save control configuration.
* Fixed compile error for save paths.
* Fixed save slot defaulting to 0 when loading and continuing.
* Removed saving of trophy screenshot - too buggy.
* Fixed i18n string array smashing.
If you could file some bugs on GitHub:
When you pick up the heart, does the game show a trophy alert? It could be a problem trying to save a screenshot (you can turn this off in the options screen). I'll see what I can find out with the controller bugs. I used a single stick SNES-like controller for development.