Oh! I see, sorry! Sorry to bother you then, great game! :)
Recent community posts
I'm sorry if this is a bit stupid. But I can't find a download for this game anywhere, although the status says released and the Steam release date was the 9th of September. I'm really intrigued to play this!
Am I missing something or has this game been un-released or something?
Thanks a lot! The idea I went for was that, since you could select your own difficulty, people could just opt for only three heads and I thought that was as easy as I'd go. So perhaps I'm a bit too harsh on feeling what is considered generally easy. Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep difficulty in mind in my future games. :)
Holy heck. This game is good. I can't believe you did this in jam time. Super interesting aesthetic and very unique but also really fun.
- Good combat system with a good amount of depth.
- Amazing visuals, unlike any I've seen before.
- Super detailed and fledged out inventory system and more, very impressed.
- A nice saving system and lots to see.
- There was a decent bit of grinding at the start, which is excusable as a time to learn. So not really a con.
Good game. Felt kind of frustrating at times, but it was all part of the charm in my book!
- Nice sound effects
- Good controls and very decent platforming
- Sweet graphics
- Moving platform had a glitch that you could get stuck on the side.
- It might've been better if the controls we're less frame-perfect.
Whoah, thanks for the review :) Speaking of the sound, I learned something new in this is jam. I normally use real-life sound design and ambient noises during my animation classes. And I tried applying those skills in this game and the result is actually really interesting. So I'm kinda glad you noticed! I definitely agree on how the text is a bit small but you can fullscreen the game which makes it a hell of a lot better. Thanks :)
Thanks for trying it out! You're right, you have to check whether it's the correct info according to the start screen. I didn't want to make it able so you could check because that would've been too easy in my opinion.