ZOMG you guys are awesome...
Recent community posts
Man, I'm noticing SO many awesome improvements...! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
A "levels" node would be sweet, so that the output of "lighting" could be made to span the whole black-to-white spectrum, leading to less cramped use of "colorizer".
Or instead of "levels", just a simple input/ouptut to strech the image's min/max to black/white?
I've also just got the chalice left...
Revisited all spots, and I'm at a loss :(
Afraid to close the game, because I don't know if it'll store my progress :D
but WOW it's one of the sweetest little things I've played in a while :):):)
Some quick feedback:
- re-ordering the colors, especially if it defines the colorizer's picker later on
- the colorizer is definitely clunky to use, especially how it feeds from the palette, the absence of location value sliders, and the amount of clicks to a full color ramp
- i ended up colorizing in Photoshop w/ a gradient map...
- ability to preview the tile?
- ability to move the canvas using the OS's "pan" (trackpad on laptops, for ex.) instead of needing additional key press.
- ability to set resolution: can only fit 3 nodes side-by-side on my 15" Retina screen? I like the pixel aesthetic, but don't need them to be 4x...
- ability to set values w/ keyboard instead of just sliders.