where/when is demo? xD
Recent community posts
Victim. Yoko attacted Saki. Saki ended in hospital. Saki red in newspaper that Yoko commited suicide (in motorcycle crash on purpose).
Very sad. But as I told, I got this end by accident. How to could I know that choosing to say nothing in last choice will start so much anger and agression in their last one meeting... I really had no idea that it could happen...
Some dubbing lines are messed up in Yoko's route. Few of them play in wrong text boxes (so they toatally don't much with what is she saying) and in at least one text box dubbing was missing. It happens especially often in their picnic date scene and later. Technicly all the dubbing in these scenes are wrong and totally not matching with text. I think these may be dubbed lines from other routes or from later scenes in Yoko's route... Sometimes some Saki's dubbed lines are playing when nobody or Yoko is talking. The dubbing strated working good again in Yoko's birthday scenes and scenes after it ;)
And in few places in all routes dubbing don't exactly match with text boxes beacuse only part of it are told or few words are missing/replaceced with synonyms. And in few places I found few mistakes in spelling of words and at least 1 letter/sign is missing in this font and is displayed in game as 🔲
Abot Yoko's birthday... one deliquent said she's now legal adult BUT the legal age of majority is still 20 in Japan. Am I right?
Och, I almost forget... another few crash screens appeared in Yoko's route but I don't remember exactly where. And traditional crash- screen in end of the route ;)
edit: little offtop, I just accidentally got bad end and found that only bad ends have end screens and I must admit bad ends are very sad in this game T_T ... Good job
right after 1st kis with yoko. don't tell me it's "crash-screen-on-purpose" kind of thing too. xD
and rest of text:
But it's not any serious problem. I just had to click "ignore" to continue playing.
Ok, ok. I know what you mean. A bit similar topic and setting, and probably sources of ideas. Coicidance. I believe you on this topic.
I know you are working on this project since long time. i've seen previous verion of this game at itch.io and your project's site on gamejolt. I also understand your passion about "yandere genre".
I noticed that this story and whole game only seems to be similar. Both has yanderes. But its completly different kind of yanderes in totally different stories, schools and visions. Only setting is kinda similar.
I know a lot about Yan Sim, I'm a big fan of this game, so that's why I found few similarities. So you didn't had to explain me anything about this game. Well, I know that probably one day somebody gonna compare both games. I know Oka and Sakiko are different types of person ;)
Thanks for uploiding photos and screens, showing sources of ideas, explaining topic and resolving doubts. I appreciate, how much work, time and passion you put in creating this game and I like how you take care to make sure that the game sitting will be reliable. Plus it's interesting that you are recreaiting actual from photos in game.
another try, another girl, another ending, another crush. It was in Sakuki's route at the end (after sex scene and dicription of how they spent next day)
I thought, I'll post to let you know :D
Edit: And 1 more thing, somewhere in Kutsu's route the same dubbing line plays during two different Suki's text boxes (in row). In one of meetings with Kutsu, I guess. Sorry I don't remember in which exactly scene it was.
Edit 2(after reading your post under):you did this screen on purpose... Interesting way of showing the game has ended... xD I'm used to something more typical xD , like "good end" in the middle of black screen
2. you may be right, technicly I don't know anything about bdsm and bdsm community. And I understand the rest of her personality. I just wrote about few examples... I noticed her rudeness, narcism, selfishness and all other stuff... 3. I haven't finished her route but I know what you mean 4. ok, you're right she's not shy but she may seem bo to be shy. And it's true - she avoids trouble and ... people. 6. you don't have to remove anything. it's only my opinion 9. I know what you mean... but I hope it
will end without unnecessary dramas and deaths, and that game will have true happy end :)
It easy! To get somebody love you have to talk a lot with that person (everyday) and always choose that 1 option that gives positive reactiom. After some time that person will talk with you about more personal topic, start conversation with you and start showing hid/her interest ♥
1. My favourite girl is Kutsu. My least fourite is Yoko
2. I like Kutsu the most beacause she is very pretty, charming, graceful, caring and interesting person. She's childhood friend of Suki and she likes to be sure everything is fine with her friend :) .The only weird and a bit out-of-place element is her interest in bdsm stuff. It was totally unexepted. I don't think it fits her... but it's only my opinion. That moments when she doing brave things to protect Suki from bullies are heartbreaking and kinda adorable and impressive.
3. Yoko is always trying to show how dangerous and badass person she is. But she's small so it's rather looks funny and vey cute. OK, I like her but not as much as rest of the girls.
4. I like Suki. She's shy, quiet, avoid social interactions type. She's of course pretty and adorable too.
5. Scenes are long enough. Some of them maybe a bit too short but it's fine.
6. Yes of course. Just make sure to draw better sprites and gui, and eliminate all the bugs. Plus you could change a bit few things in plot (in example Kutsu bdsm interest... )
8. Well, very interesting plot, a lot of good CG's, few interesting romance option (each with her own route), meaningful choices, few endings, yuri,
9. actual visual novel style of game is ok and I would not change it but who knows, maybe I'm not right
10. As I said better sprites, gui and few plot adjustments and this game would be totally great ♥
And I really think this game really doesn't need polyamorous routes.
- I played Kutsu's first
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code: File "game/Lovers Endings.rpy", line 47, in script File "game/Lovers Endings.rpy", line 47, in <module> IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/voice/happy/kokamikilaugh.ogg'. "
I got this today. Somewhere at the end of Kutsu's route in her family's prison.
Is it the end of her route?
I really like it. Very good early version :)
The arstyle is very good... Well... backgroungs could be better but... Sprites and CGs looks very good.
I like the characters. Each of them has their own style, personality and adventages. My favourite is Ava. She is very sunny, cute, adorable, funny, charming and pretty girl. And Robin's best friend. I just wonder why it is so hard to spend some time with her and why usually she already has something planned :( . But date with her was very good... even if they haven't seen a movie. She should spend more time with Robin during plot - they are roomies, besties and she's romance interest... so she should have a bit bigger role.
The game has a lot of meaningful choices. The SMS system is very interesting idea but I think Robin should recive more of them. It's good that sometimes player can choose if/how will she reply. The dialogues are funny and I like that each character is interested in different things.
The plot is full of interestng events. And the game has few endings. Of course I've got Ava's ending. And I had started her not existing route...
I really think you should write guide. Sometimes it can be hard to choose good option, especially if you are interested in one person
I'd love to see full game :)
this game is great. I love it. ♥
The plot is amazing. maybe a bit lineal, but it also has few side quests. There is a lot of plotwists, usuful items, a lot of different enemies, nice people and interesting places to visit during game.
All five mine characters are amazing. I love them all. What a nice bunch of cute and good fighting girls :) . If I'd had to make this extremely hard and choose only one, I think I'd choose Aurelie. She is villain though most of the plot but when she became good again... I just can stop thinking about how adorable and cute she is ♥ . Merel can be my 2nd favourite and she + Chisa = the cust couple.
Artstyle is amazing. Sprites in battle, sprites in travelling, portatrait, CGs and locations. Evrything looks great ♥ It the best and the best looking game made in RPG Maker I've ever played.
Even if I usually don't like game made on this engine nor the ones without choices in plot.
I think it's the longest (or one of the longest) indie game I had ever played. The plot, few side guests, getting evry chest, crafting items... it took me 15 hours !!! The gam has very small replay ability (especially when you tried has done evrything or almost evrything in first try)and only one ending but it's really enough. It's very good and underestimated game and I hope I'll never forget it :)
1. Karetha is interesting. She is hero. But Hero's live isn't easy. And people can be ungrateful and cruel. And some eventsmade her life even more complicated.
2. Some misterious, evil , poisonous, killing plants with black petals and evil villain (Hysteria) use it
3. yes and yes. ♥ Noija ♥ (I've seen her on your screenshots but no in demo T_T )
4. No, maybe later.
I got crash when I tried to buy stress ball.
Edit: Why time passes even if I go to any place and don't do anything there?
Edit2: I like this game. I just finished Esther's route. She is cute, shy, slim. interesting person.
About... artstyle sprites are ok but you could replace BGs with something better... maybe drawn by somebody...
I love the design of Kitten Pink ♥ and her personality, and her name, and her "originality". She is great. She is my favourite here.
Dragon is interesting persona, too. Definitely a strong and independent type. But Even she can't life alone.
And artstyle of this game is great, too. Sprties, BGs, music everything is nice.
I like it.
It light-hearted game with cute artstyle about some serious topic.
And it has multiples endings and meaningful choices.
It may be a bit short but I liked to play it again just to unlock more endings.
I really like it ♥
Artstyle is really good. CGs, BGs, music and sprites are very good.
It is really an interesting idea to show CGs in screen of smartphone.
In teresting story with few meaningful choices and few endingds. And set in interesting univers.
Plus of course all the girls have interesting styles, personalities and they are cute ♥