Hey, it is planned to offer more options. Maybe next release.
Recent community posts
How to use? Double-click and follow the instructions. You're the first person who can't install Stonecraft :D. I use InstallForge for creating the setups, so I can't give support for this software. I'm sorry.
- Updated Minetest engine from 0.4.15 -> 0.4.16
- Updated libraries like sqlite3, LuaJIT, zlib etc.
- Updated technic mod
- Fixed bug in giant mushrooms
- Integrated Travis CI for automated software tests
- More German translation
- Optional auto item pick up (like in Minecraft)
- Added map generator/biomes to manual
and some more..
Nope, in Stonecraft are many features you won't find in Minecraft (vanilla version) and it's open-soure (c++ and not java) and free of charge. I have Minecraft too, and I want make things different. Try it out and make your own optinion, Or let it be :D.
Thank you. Avast is a very good anti virus program, but in that case it is a false alert. I'm the dev of Stonecraft and promise you there is no virus in Stonecraft. You can add a programm exception in Avast.
Hm...ok. But Stonecraft has > 9.600 Downloads. And I read for the first time of it. And if Stonecraft was a virus Itch.io would have already erased it and banned my account. Be sure, it is not a virus. A virus program can be wrong.