Walkthrough for future generations:
- Pick up the fuse on the ground on the right near the snow and use it on the power cabinet on the left.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The machine on the top right makes toys, depending on the levers' positions, that come out from the conveyor on the bottom right. You only need four to finish the game. The combinations are these (up is U; down is D) : UUU : Plastic sword UDU : Bear DDU : Sax DUD : Rubik cube
- Use the plastic sword as a lever on the machine on the middle left. Then use the sax on the hole and pull the fixed lever.
- Use the bear on the wires on the top left machine, then press the colored buttons until every row is decorated. Any order or variety is irrelevant.
- Use the rubik cube on the hole in the middle right machine. The buttons make sounds when pressed, which, appropriately, are parts of Jingle Bells. The code for the full song is 1 1 3 5 2 4.
- Press the button on the tree and enjoy the ending!