Dwarf Fortress is great, but I haven't played it for years. Also, the main font used in my games is based on one of the Dwarf Fortress ones.
Recent community posts
Version 1.1 is out!
Featuring the following changes mostly based on your feedback:
- Faster animations
- Autoattack symbols (skulls)
- Four-matches now give extra turn
- A new hp system on top of the old limbs system
- More information on clicks and mouseovers
Still not implemented but planned for version 1.2:
- Rebalancing enemies, more enemy types
- More items, more item types, loot tiers
- Board affecting abilities, that destroy or change tiles
- More clear distinction into tanking, dps and support among the equipment slots
Check out version 1.1 and stay tuned!
(The original Dismatch.rar kept for 7drl purposes)
Many things were cut for the 7drl due to time restraints. I'm planning to expand it in the future with the missing features and a rework of the systems, pacing and balance. More details for the bodyparts is in the works.
Okay, the 7drl is finished, and the submission is what it is, but I have long term plans for this project. This was just a hastily cobbled together prototype that shows viability, the plans are to expand it into a real boy.
Features considered for the future:
* Rework of the limbs system to make it strictly secondary to a more traditional hitpoints bar.
* An autoattack symbol to make gameplay more fast and dangerous.
* Board manipulation abilities for both the player and the enemies.
* Total refactoring of items abilities and handcrafting enemies and their abilities.
* Music and sounds.
With proper refactoring this could turn out great. Feel free to post any feedback too, I would really appreciate it!
Thanks for playing my game. To be honest I barely finished all the mechanics in time, so there was no time to test and balance anything. It is what it is.
I'm definitely considering on expanding, polishing and reworking later.
Thanks for playing my game! Sorry, I couldn't participate in the stream because I have been awfully busy for the entire day. Anyway, I watched the stream, lots of very good feedback there. If the game is gonna get improved and expanded with new features, I'll use it.