day the end is coming for us
a taste of some more stuff i worked on today ...
good night then
hi it's mar uh again
day where am i
aka well ok here we go with the art then. planning backgrounds.
i'll be aiming to make the art for one whole route and then building in as much extra as i can before the end of the week! we've decided this is gonna be a demo i guess, lmao.
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
i'm mar, i make a webcomic - the house on the cliff - and draw comics and do some other stuff.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
i have absolutely never done this before. i'm making a game with e this time around.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
i grew up playing adventure games like monkey island, grim fandango, myst, and loom, as well as like zelda games? but i don't have as much time to play games these days as i'd like to... i love psychonauts, animal crossing, persona 3, & rpgs are neat. i've always wanted to play journey but never had the system.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
i looked at twine once.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
character-driven work, and taking naps.