Just to add that the last city I generated got multiple market patches next to each other:
A member registered 9 days ago
Recent community posts
The generator is pretty neat. Here are some ideas/remarks:
- Could you add more colours to the watercolours and maybe assign each colour to specific labels ? Like all temple be of this colour, military another etc ?
- Can you add Park to the options ? And it should be green or something instead of the same colour as the water.
- I also think that you should be able to generate more than one Park/Market/Temple on very big maps. Maybe set the number in the options ?
- Could we get an option to add more than 1 line of walls ?
- Another tool (called "paint" maybe ?) would be nice : one that allows setting which type of building we want in a specific cell/patch, or even remove the buildings in the cell.
Anyway, it's a very nice tool.
Any chance for it to go opensource so that people could contribute ?