I'm Ben, and I will be your indie game developer for this adventure!
To be sure that we all have a great time and that everyone feels welcome, we will need to follow a few rules :
1) Be respectful of other posters. We want everyone to feel welcome here.
2) Don't forget that there is a game manual that answers many questions.
3) Keep criticism constructive and polite, don't make it personal. Debates should be centered on statements, not on the people who told them.
4) If you see questionable content, please report it to the moderators.
5) All feedback and questions are welcome, good and bad, but it has to be constructive.
6) Keep it PG-13 : this is a kid-friendly game.
7) Don't feed the trolls : some people try to get attention by posting rude or negative comments, ignoring them or reporting them to the moderators without responding is the best way to stop their efforts.
Thank you, and welcome to our little community!