SO COOL!! \m/ Well done, congratulations for your work. Make more!
Recent community posts
Hi again Duncan.
Please, one last question: if I have monsters engaged with me and I dont have a weapon and no scum, I cant attack. The monsters attacks me and I suffer damage?
Thank you very much like always.
Thank you very much again, Duncan. Thanks for the explanation. Everything is clear now.
I cant wait to see the new set of cards, maybe something about cultists or the cult of a forbidden god.
I will be waiting with enthusiasm :)
Thank you very much for all the answers and for the quick reply. Everything is clear now, muchas gracias!
Also, I have a little more questions, please:
- I was using the house rule, when you start the game and draw the first 7 cards, if there is no dungeon card, I made a mulligan and draw 7 cards again until there is a dungeon card. But now I suppose the correct it is: no dungeon, no explore, no monster or fight = play the most expensive monster and fight. Is it correct?
- Ravenous Veins, you have to check armor before make damage to the monsters? All kind of damage make to monsters have to check armor before?
Also, heal hp is only for scum, right? I undersrand nothing heals miseries.
- the Vandle Scavenge gain D6 x10 silver when you sell equip. Also, the Headhunter gain D6 silver when kill, but you cant spend that silver (1-6) on nothing. Maybe its better D6 x10 silver when kills, like a bounty/trophy hunter.
- the Deal with the devil: the scum has 2 damage of 3 hp, and attacking I roll 1, a fumble. It is destroy? Or can I reroll and attack again before he die? I guess not because with 3 damage the scum is kill anyway.
- Vial BS: "after dealing damage, deal +1 D6 damage", to the same monster? Or can I target another monster? If I kill the monster with the first attack, can I choose another monster to make 1d6 damage?
- Boss Coronach makes d4 damage when rolling any 1. Who is the target of that damage? I suppose myself, because a scum who roll a 1 is destroyed and placed in the Crypt.
- If I have more enemy monsters than scum, how I assign them to fight? For example, I have 3 monster and 1 scum in play. How assign them to fight?
- The miseries are face down, but if you dont look, maybe the three bosses can be there and never win the game. It is very difficult but possible. In the other hand, if you look the miseries, you know what cards are not available in the game.
Just curious, where are the Inverted Sepulcher in the map of the Dying Lands?
I really love your game: Mork Borg, cards, dice, very beautiful art, portable, easy to learn and play. I encourage you to make more content and expansions, or maybe the same card game with Cy_borg ;)
Many thanks in advance.
First of all, congratulations for your game, I love it!
I have a few Doubts about SOLO mode, and I made an account just to ask you.
- bonus Buy phase at first turn, is about a 7 cards hand?
- Inverted Church: heal 1hp means recover one misery?
- "when you take damage more than the armor, draw 1 misery". If I take 3 damage points, I draw 3 miseries? If I take damage from two monsters, I draw 2 miseries?
- You lose the Ravenous Veins (equip scroll) after used? Or you keep it until it is destroyed on a fumble?
- how many monsters can I play?
"Your opponent may play monsters costing no more than you Explore roll"
- The Explore roll is the number rolled x10? or the total of silver gained?
- If I gained 60 silver, I must play two monsters of 30 silver? One monster of 60 silver? Two monsters or more of 60 silver?
"You must play as many silver worth of Monsters as possible", what does it mean?
- if I dont make an Explore roll, I must play the most expensive monster possible (even if I did not gained enough silver)? If I had more than one, must play both or all monsters I have in the hand?
Assign: if I have several monsters engaged to me, on a successfull attack, I damage all of them? Or only one?
- on a turn, I only have 1 Attack per turn? Or can I make more attacks in the same turn until the monster/s or the scum (or myself) dies?
- if I make damage and I dont have a weapon, what damage die must use? I suppose bare hands are d2.
If I want to defeat a Boss monster, I cant play a Dungeon card, because the boss monster would be discarted. But I cant explore because there is a monster. If I dont explore, must I play any more monsters?
Sorry for too many questions. I would need a little solo gameplay example.
Many thanks in advance.