(Reposted here from the one i put on the steam discussion on Hikaru route)
I wanted to buy Hikaru's route very much,tough after the release of the second book, because i liked very much the carachter in how he had been presented:
1. Hikaru enjoys technology, but is bad with it due to being from another age.
2. Normally he’s very charming and kind but he has a stubborn streak.
3. Hikaru easily cries at romance or dramas and doesn’t have much shame about it.
4. He hates spicy and sour foods. He’s a total wuss about them.
5. Hikki does drive but he’s not the greatest - he scares people on the road., This, and he being a history professor(i love history), was a very cool mix for me.
But after reading these comments i think i have been saved by having a huge disappointment if Hikaru is in any way resembling Amnesia carachters there is no way in hell i am going to buy it, i wanted the route of an academic gentlemen,not of a psycho. So basing the decision on the info i have at the moment i won't buy the route. If Xelestia or someone else here who have played the first part of the route can assuage or confirm my fears i would be very graetful for it. Thanks