1. yes, I sometimes replay by choosing specific options to try out different routes, but this time I personalised my responses more to 'make it count'
2. SAL was masc leaning, Ash was fem leaning in appearance - round face, curly hair, average height - but I accept they/them as their gender
3. spoke about it first, need to talk more tomorrow
4. liked SAL's processing and their conversation with Ash, but wanted to know more about how a logical machine would accept dating a human initially + the music was rather loud + a bit disappointed with the ending I got cause it didn't feel conclusive as the other two options (which is fair, but I thought the game would still continue from there)
6. yesssss, honestly just more dialogue exploring their relationship
7. I'd see it as an partnership where they openly discuss topics clearly with each other. I don't see SAL reciprocating in the near future
8. love explorations of AI navigating their relations with humans, thanks for posting your take on it!