Loved this game - Super fun! Thanks for making this and I look forward to future update!
Recent community posts
Breaking down gear would be awesome. Sound like you're deep in though on this and money :)
The enemies seemed pretty well balanced. The bees were super fast and "dodge' was totally needed. I found it to be challenging. If I got too many enemies attacking me at once it got a little difficult and I got my ass handed to me a couple times. But I never felt it too overwhelming or underwhelming. Again - it seemed pretty well balanced and was hard enough that it made me want to level up. Kept me wanting to continue (important to keep players wanting more). Too easy and it gets boring. I did not find it too easy. I'm sure you know this already, but this balancing stuff is crucial and a tough part of Development - I feel you are very close on this already and that is fantastic ---
Seriously though - great stuff here man!
This is so good man!
I played and beat the first Realm, got to level 5, upgraded my character and beat that damned Lumberjack!
My Thoughts and Feedback:
- The leveling/Inventory system feels great and all I really need is some place to sell of my old un-needed gear (And a Place to Spend my Money). I really liked this part of the game. Very well done.
- The combat is good and rewarding. I did feel I was moving a little slow, yet it seemed pretty balanced for the speed of the enemies. I would get my cursor lost when there was a lot going on. A cross-hair or Pointer Graphic would be sweet !
- The Skills - So Great! Makes combat really fun a customizable. I look forward to opening more of these as I am only level 5 (and there are 3 more classes to play).
- The Art - I love it! Perfect and simple and the little animation added give it a cool feeling. The enemies are great!
- The Sound - For some reason I have no sound? I logged a comment in the Bug Section of this discussion board. Not sure if this is expected in the current build.
I really like this game and think it has great potential. Of course there is more balancing and Dev work that I know you are working on. All-in-All you have a great start to something awesome here! I will continue to play and give feedback when needed. See you on Twitter ;)
Somehow I am getting a single Iron Ingot added separately to my inventory bar. When I try to build something it says I only have 1 Iron Ingot. Cannot Build anything that requires more than 1 Iron Ingot. Happened in more than 1 game-save so far.