Absolutely loved it.
- the art is charming and very cohesive
- everything feels very polished, with all the little animations and effects during gameplay. It's a joy to play!
- Ryden's quips during gameplay were hilarious, and did a great job of setting the tone of the game
- the gameplay itself is simple but very well-executed and fun. I get totally focused and "in the zone" when I play RR, which is a difficult thing for a game to do.
A few points of criticism:
- I don't feel like the plot was explained well. I wasn't ever really sure what was going on.
- It was very frustrating to have to start from the beginning of the game each time. It would be nice if you just restarted from the level you were currently on.
I made a video with some highlights of my time playing the game:
Really fantastic work, I hope this group makes more games together in the future :)