Congratulations on your new game! I will take a look for sure. :3
Recent community posts
I have finished 3 three different endings, one with Kazashi, two with Sakiko. All paths that I had chosen were ending with plot twist actually. Personally, I enjoyed all of them. The most shocking was the Sakiko's (SPOİLER ALERT***) homicidal ending.
But my favorite was Kazashi. I have seen my insecurities in her. Thank God I had gone through a break up before playing this path. Otherwise I would build a fucking cell in my house or something.
I am thinking about playing Yoko's path too. Let's see what that little gangster has got.
Okay, as an old fan of your work; I'm back for this babe. I downloaded the game, and about to play it. I'll be back when it's finished. But before, girl, what happened to your Deviantart account? I can't find it. I was loving it. :ı
So here is my honest thoughts:
1. My favorite is Sakiko (I had to go back and make sure of her name. I am terrible at remember Japanese names), and I didn't really like Yoko. (I hope it's her name.)
2. She looks cold, but she is sweetheart inside. I like the way she is. Yeap.
3. I find her lame actually, she keep being rude and mostly passive aggressive. She barks, but she don't bite. She is trying to act like a savage, but she is actually not.
4. Well, she is a sharp character in some ways, but not too sharp. I like the logical part of her.
5. Inner voice of Suki parts could be less I guess, You didn't really mentioned stories of that four girls, but probably you will in the full version. I hope they would be interesting as Bowie and Adolf. :3
7. I liked the game, really. But I will be having hard time while playing it, because of the japanese names and their extras (-san, -senpai, -kun, ect...) . No offence please. ;-;
9. Yes, why not.
10. There will be a ending with Kazashi too, rigt? There must be! And I feel irresistible desire and curiosity to know about her inner world. I assume she will be deep and sorrowful.
Right after this I played "The Devil's Alleyway", I am a little confused, is it a demo or short story of a interesting night? And yes, now I will play The Ilness Called love. And I will let you know with a feedback. ^^