you need to find the hypercube in the corner near garfield and give that to the graph for the final coin, I got stuck there too
Recent community posts
yah...the f-h-t-h-f is the most basic way to propogate forward and still increase population (f-h-t-h-f takes 4 kids and 1 seed to produce 6 kids and one seed). There are more space efficient ways, but this one is simple and sufficient.
You should always ensure that you have the seed and two kids out in front of whatever youre doing, so you can begin from scratch again without having to take stuff apart. Before attempting the industrial age, send your tree forward at maximum range (take a kid to help actually maximise the range of the tree, otherwise your range is hindered by the fog of time), so send the tree forward like 5 times and when you build things in there, always leave two bits of space free directly to the left of the trees, this gives room to place an electrical pole and route electricity to all your stuff.
The amount of infrastructure to make this possible was insane. Have to beat the game five times, then build up population really quick from the left side of the timeline with only one space module. There was a tragic limitation: there should be room for seven houses in between the trees, which would have allowed for fourteen houses on screen instead of twelve. However, it seems impossible to feed the middle houses. So this is what I could achieve.
For those who get stuck, remember that you get insane value from the long range of kids/laborers, and that fields are useful storage for your kids/laborers so they're not spread out like crazy and you can keep track of them; so just spam field-house-tree-house-field, field-house-tree-house-field, and carry the kids you generate with you (you can put them down on a field and pick them up as you need them, as either a kid with reduced forward range to carry forward to the next field, or a laborer with full range, depending on how you pick them up). At a certain point, start using only the laborers to collect wood for the houses, and save the kids for producing the fields. Eventually you get to a point where you have 6 full range kids, ten or so laborers/kids with reduced range, and the seed parked right on top of your last field-house-tree-house-field, and the furthest forward house will have two empty slots you can route electricity to for the two students you need to complete the game. After you have that, you're set: just propagate the tree forward 5 times at max range (the range of kids/laborers/students/cows is about 5 trees) (also, in order to truly get maximum range out of the trees, take a kid with you to plant fields/pastures to push forward the fog of time, then remove the fields/pastures). The entire industrial age will fit nicely in those 5 tree spaces, and the kids/laborers from that last f-h-t-h-f are enough to do it. With some finagling/switching around, I even got the entire industrial age to fit inside only four tree spaces. Just remember, when you're starting the industrial age, leave a tiny space just to the left of the trees you're propagating forward, used for the electrical poles you'll eventually use to channel electricity back to that aforementioned house.
1) I find it really frustrating that I can go through 500 waves and not find the parts im looking for, plus have endless repeats of parts I already have.
2) This game is still really fun.
3) I finally found a combo where there's a magazine better than the op spinigun: AK stock, drunken grip, 5x burst trigger, quad barrel, and ghost bullets. And instead of the spinigun, go for the bullet canister, the one that doesnt reload and regens bullets instead. Usually this magazine is a bad choice because your firerate is limited by the speed of the magazine reload, but the 5 bursts fire even if the mag is empty (bug? pls dont fix that), so you just have an insanely rapid directional fire weapon that can go through walls. Its not as braindead as the hurricane so its fun to give yourself the challenge.
I had a dude with a monstrously long left arm searching for a bride, but he first found the rogue joy who appeared in the form of a chocolate cake, who we disarmed with the sword, then we met the american flag and turned it into a frog, before returning home to find our perfect bride: a girl with a monstrously large RIGHT arm. But surprise, she was a traitor, and send many depressed tomatoes to kill us, but then we were saved by the rogue joy and her band of fractal smiles. Then the frog appeared again, we kissed it to turn it back into the flag of the united states of america, and it then revealed the artifact: the glorious flag of Texas. We charged into battle, waving the flag over our heads, and in the end the piece of cake stabbed the evil queen-that had the monstrously long arm-, stabbed her with the FLAG OF TEXAS and Im dying XD
Plus it basically EVAPORATES bosses because of the big open room. Also, theres this really funny bug where just the massive volume of stuff on screen lags the game, letting you enter temporary slow motion mode. This is really useful for dodging enemy ranged attacks (melee attackers are useless against the Hurricane).
Inflatable stock, Grip, and Trigger; 3x Barrel; shotgun bullets; spinigun.
No ammo management necessary, and the extra bounces and 15x bullet spread (3x5 the five from shotguns) means you just instantly fill the room with an artificial ATMOSPHERE of bullets XD
Also can switch out the inflatable stock for the reversal stock, trades 1 out of 3 bullet bounces for 2x bullets for even more chaos (30x bullets XD)
Got to essentially invincible loadout with freezing sprinkler, shotgun max range, and freezing grenade launcher. For the eye select "attract pickups when eye is at tower", extra drops upgrade, and higher pickup radius. Avoid picking boomers, choose some hulks at the beginning of the run so you can leave your tower and collect powerups when needed, you can kite those hulks away from the tower. Eventually I got to a point where nothing could get through, so I selected weirdos every time I could to max enemy drops (they have a lot of drops and they drop them close to your reach without charging all the way in). No need to dodge the Be Not Afraid boss, its damage doesnt seem to scale so just tank their hits. You eventually become invincible with this strat, I only died because I got bored and wanted to use my points.
Ah yes: a fantastic level to practice the extremely OP technique I call the "criss-cross-tension-sauce", which becomes majorly useful for the later levels to shave moves off. The Criss-Cross-Tension-Sauce technique is a really powerful method to build up a ridiculous amount of momentum from a *stationary* swing, meaning it's possible to reach pretty high and/or far with less stamina spent. Here's how to beat it in five moves:
(1 and 2) Momentum swing (easier one): Yank your left foot left and up, then let go. As your body swings back towards the right, take your left hand and yank down, then right, then up, grabbing the green double hold by its very bottom.
(3) Right foot to the green double hold, as far right on the hold as possible, but try to get it to a height level with the top of the purple hold to your right. If you get it too high, the technique in step 5 wont work.
(4) Right hand to the purple hold to your right, try to get it exactly level in height with where you put your right foot earlier. If you do this right, your torso will be hanging with your head facing left, and your right arm and right leg will be crossed above you like an x.
(5) The Criss-Cross-Tension-Sauce swing, which you have been setting up for the last few moves. Take your left hand, and pull down, then left, then up, your torso rotating anti-clockwise and the tension in your other limbs adding insane momentum to the swing if timed right. Your left hand will make it all the way to the end hold.
I dont know if you mean pass it as in finish it or pass it as in beat the dev's route. Either way, this method works, but is difficult and may take a few tries. It uses a *really difficult* momentum swing, and another difficult technique I call an "armspan tension" where rotating the body rapidly allows you to lift up higher. This was my method for beating Fingur (level 9) in 5 moves:
(1) Left hand to the central yellow hold, as far up and right on the hold as possible.
(2 and 3) *Yank* (move *really* fast) your right foot right and then up, the goal is to get your torso to turn up side down counter-clockwise and lift your foot as high up above you as possible to store energy. Let go quick before you lose too much stamina. Then, take your right hand and *yank* down and right at the precise moment, adding to the momentum of your swing, and your right hand grabs the far red hold. This entire sequence should take less than a second, and will take multiple tries to get it right (the difficulty is managing to yank your movements fast enough to get lots of momentum without losing stamina, and also you will have a *split second* window of time between your right hand reaching the red hold and you running out of stamina).
(4) The "armspan tension": If you did the last step correct, you're hanging by only your hands from the center yellow and red holds. Take your right foot, and *yank* it right, then yank up, and then place it on the yellow hold on the far right, all in less than a half second. If you do the two yanks correctly, your torso should rotate counter-clockwise, which will pull on your arms and cause your body to lift upwards, getting you close enough to the yellow hold to place your foot there.
(5) Left hand to the end hold.
The trick for that one is using a momentum swing to get you extra distance. My method was this:
left foot to the lower big green hold, as far up and right as possible (move 1)
left hand to the lower big green hold, as far up and right as possible (move 2)
Momentum swing: Lift your right foot as high vertically (and slightly to the left) above you as you can, and let go quick while you still have stamina (don't use the foot to grab anything, just let it go in midair so it drops). While your body is swinging down, quickly grab your right hand, keeping the momentum of your swing, and grab the far yellow x2 hold, as high and right as you can. It may take a few tries. (moves 3 and 4)
Left hand to the big yellow hand hold, as far up and right as possible (this one is critical to reaching the end hold) (move 5)
Left foot, then right foot, to the purple hold below the end hold (moves 6 and 7)
Right hand to the end hold (move 8)