Recent community posts
I feel like perhaps the masklings ability to find you could relate to the selected difficulty, ie and easy difficulty where they are unbeknownst to you or the current juggernaut termination mode we have now
This game is amazing, some ideas for potential features are...
- Hidden stuff that can be discovered through exploration like chests or stockpiles of a resource
- Perhaps an arena where you can pit units against eachother? (kind of a weird idea tbh but could be fun)
- A way to autoupgrade all walls in a province or at least one click upgrade, because upgrading a massive wall three takes so long when you have to click and then accept multiple times
- Less all-seeing enemies... seriously, they are like terminators that seek you out instantly, they should be able to explore just like you and fight what they find
- Also would be cool if there were different kinds of AI enemy factions, for example maybe some of the nomad rat riding people were reclusive, others could build lots, some could be conquerors looking to settle in each province, others could be ruthless, others could be explorers and so on.
Just some thoughts
Is there any option to disable Ghosts in the game, I don't understand full why they spawn but sometimes in a game I end up with several clusters of ghosts that don't seem to get killed and also can't be destroyed by selecting boom, it would be cool if there was an option to disable them
I can't seem to find any way to change the resolution, but currently all the menus are slightly out of the screen so I can't click some things
can I change the resolution or is it hard coded?