Indeed! Thank you! :)
Recent community posts
I like the game...allot, but the music is unnecessarily stressful to me. I want to tear my eyeballs out from the stress of it. But I just turn the sound off and listen to something chill instead.
Seriously amazing work! I love the original F&H and this demo is just fantastic! Your additions and changes to the combat and Hexen makes this game fresh and unique enough to not feel like the same thing. I could go on and on about the artistic design, attention to detail, and sound/music design forever. F&H is one of the best games ever made with RPGMaker and this is looking to be even better. I love that even though I finished the demo, I'm excited to play again and discover all the things I missed. Keep up the great work!
Loved this game! A truely unique experience.
I'm pretty sure I did all there was to do, unlocked all characters, and got all the special items during my 100% completion run, but I can't help but ask: Is there is anything different about playing as the Manager as oppose to the other characters? Something special you can do as that character (other than skills)?
I thought for certain there were fights that were impossible until I discovered the Disposable Camera trick. It might be considered over powered, but I felt it was just a great trick that when you've earned enough money, you can exploit it after having your butt kicked so many times.
I also got lucky enough to get a well rolled Waitress who was chill with high stats and played as her for most of my 100% completion.
I love this game! It's become one of my favorite games to play when I just want to chill for a few minutes.
Game play is simple, but very novel. Much like the old Orisinal flash games I love.
I just wish I could take this game with me any where. A mobile version would rock my socks.
Really enjoyed this game! I liked it so much I decided to pay for it on Steam.
What I think makes this game so successful as an experience is the following:
- Resource management aspect of game excourages exploration, rather than being just an annoy end unto itself. I never felt I was collecting resources just for the sake of continuing to collect resources. I collected resources because they allowed me to keep exploring.
- Exploring was fun and always brought something new and rewarding right around each corner. The player isn't searching forever for the same thing over and over. The map is appropriately sized and there are creative new tools, locations, and secrets to find every in-game day.
- Controls are simple and very affective. I love the "look around" function which makes navigating easier without the need for a full map.
- Music and sound is great. Perfect atmospher and good audio clues for danger.
- A story without tons of reading or dialogue. There isn't anything wrong with story telling that uses reading and such, but it's great to have a game visually tell a story that you have to use you imagination a little to fill in blanks.
Really impressive game for a Game Jam! I look forward to playing more of your games.
Yet another wonderful experience by the Deconstructeam. I simply love your games and this is no exception. I've only played through twice and think I've finally caught on to what the consequences are of the Copper Smith's magic. I look forward to playing again and seeing different results.
Your games are always so thoughtful and unique. It is visually beautiful and the music is great. The slow pace is just right for the atmospher. As always with your games, the gameplay itself is unique and engaging.
Keep up with your wonderful work.