So glad you like them!
Recent community posts
It's a tabletop RPG. So yeah, similar concept as D&D, but with a very different rule system.
You and your friends tell a story about your characters, roll dice at key moments, and see where the game takes you.
I made a quick 5 minute video talking about how amazing this game is as part of it's 2 year birthday! If you're on the fence on picking this up, hopefully this video will help convince you to buy it ASAP!
I made two videos for TORQ. One is a 5 minute pitch for the game, and the other is a deeper dive as I flip through the game. If you're still on the fence about this awesome game, hopefully these videos will convince you!
1. The assumption is 1, but folks can make them especially powerful if they want.
2. They are mostly flavor. They just indicate that the PC should be doing a particular thing when describing their turn so that they act in a way that works with how the gun works. But no mechanical obligation!
3. Good eye! That difference is intentional, because LIGHT does not have a GM Turn. Since their is now GM Turn, the enemies need more opportunities to be reactive, and so LIGHT has success bands that cause a lot of enemy activity.
Glad you're enjoying it and looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
It's not designed to be played solo. I'm sure folks may be able to figure out a way to do it with an oracle system of some kind, but that isn't currently an option written or supported by the rules.
Hi! If a Spark runs out of fuel, they have two options. One, they can grab some fuel that drops, like you mentioned. Two, they can continue to do things in combat that aren't Powers by doing any actions that could be resolved by rolling their Attributes! Lift up a heavy rock and throw it with Sun for example.
1. They start with 2, but can have more as they earn more mods.
2. A power mod is installed on a specific power, so it only affects that power, not all of them.
3. Exactly right, to get to Bullet Hell faster!
4. They do not go dormant after Bullet Hell.
Hope that helps!