not possible - only html player (or desktop downloads)
Recent community posts
Ammo are picked up whether you've got the corresponding weapon in hand or not, unless ammo is full.
It's easy to validate, walk over a clip while carrying the shotgun and it will disapear (if chaingun not at 200 ammo).
Shotgun is the starter weapon - we wanted that gun to be ok but not a solution for everything.
The ammo counter is preceded by "|||", e.g. a cheap image of an shotgun ammo box!
(and btw, Doom was meant to be played with mouse)
interesting starting point & atmosphere, clearly missing music & sound effects!
the shading is excellent (though makes some stairs/platforms difficult to see).
couple of remarks:
- tbh there is nothing really interesting to do in the various rooms (beside slowly trying every single door)
- do I really need to draw each level to make sense out of it??
- what is the point of getting the text for each room over and over?
- what is the purpose of dying? should we loose a key or the treasure instead?
- game frame has incorrect aspect ratio (look at pico8 manual for working dimensions)
thanks - indeed quite happy how it turned out.
I was there during the Amiga area (player, not coder), any 3d production I might know? (DM on Twitter if preferred)
Solid shading: if you have a pico licence, quite easy to try out - not going to add an option as it will ‘hide’ many polygons