Thank you a lot for your feedback and the good rating! :D Good that you could enjoy my first creation :)
- I tried to play through the levels very often, that helped to balance it a bit, but I'm happy to hear that it's actually good :D
- With level 3 & 4 come very different movement sets for the enemies, I tried to make every enemy unique. Thanks :)
- You mean the levels are to full and I should separate them? In the short time I had and with all the new concepts and learnings I only made a new level for every new enemy.
- I tried to apply the same concept to the player bullet, but it didn't work out. I designed the enemy bullet long after the player bullet. I can see my progress there xD
- I thought about an weapon update too, but I did not have enough time for it. The bosses and the balancing didn't work 2 days before the deadline. I implemented the boss explosions the day before I submitted the game maybe in the next one :