Thanks Jupiter! If by any chance you want to mention some of the team members in social media their twitter handles are music by @visagermusic, art by @AshrafHeikal95, and code by @GurinJaw and @foobraco :) Thank you for taking the time to play and the awesome work you always do with indie games!
Recent community posts
Hi everyone! This is the first alpha release for the game, please give us any feedback or bug report in here. The following is included in the release:
- First area of the game playable, it still will undergo some changes, but you can finish it right now and it will be different every time you play it.
- Hana will have available some items that you can try out.
- There are already a handful of enemies present in the first area of the game.
- There is a boss at the end of the level.
- The game is already playable with a lot of gamepads besides the keyboard controls, so try yours and let us know if it works!
This is a post to remind everyone that Ghost Hunter Hana is our attempt to develop a game in the open, you can start playing the game, for a cheaper price than it's going to have when the game is finished, and in return, we hope to get, along with your support, any feedback you have about the game, so we can do the best possible game we can with it.
This is our first time trying to do something like this, but be sure, we are going to do our best to give you something as exciting and fun as we hope the game to be.
Thanks for playing!