Tres sympa, tres bonne ambiance!
Recent community posts
Damn dude the highscore is getting pretty serious ! Congratulations to you and big thanks for your good words, I'm verry happy that you liked the game :)
Time for me to work on beating your score... Waiting for your videos to see if we share the same techniques !
2nd update of Panic On Layer 1 is now out !
- Brand new infinite mode (unlocked from Colony 5)
- Random weapon spawning
- Enemies drop loot when dying
- Increasing difficulty
- Online leaderboards to highlight greatest performances (max colony reached & infinite mode highscore)
- Difficulty reduced in campaign mode (number of enemies, ammo & health loot appearing if the player is in difficulty)
- Tutorial explanations added
- Enemy navigation improved
- Double jump system improved
- Crosshair size reduced
- Fixed bug with music playing at wrong times
- Fixed minor bugs (player not appearing at the right orientation at new colony / too many SFX playing when enemies destroy obstacles / loot falling off the map)
This is a great playthrough, thank you for trying ! Love the thumbnail too :) Quick tip, you can climb obstacles by double jumping in order to get the crates falling on top of them. Cheers!
First update for "Panic On Layer 1" has just been released !
- Weapon recoil slightly decreased
- Player speed increased
- Added hidden secrets & clues
- Added new tracks & button to change music
- Added confirmation for respawning at current colony
- Buying a new weapon now grant some ammo
- Fixed screen updating when buying items
- Fixed bugs related to volume control & reload sound
- Minor UI changes
Many thanks to all the people who provided feedback that let me improve the game. I'd be glad to have new feedback regarding bug reports & ideas for gameplay improvement.
Hi ! Thank you for trying the game.
Did you try modifying the inputs in the "Controls" section inside the game menu, rather than in the start window ? This should normally work - please let me know.
Also I'll do something about the footsteps :)