Uhm~ we don't support save editor/cheat at the moment ;3 but if you encounter any bugs just let me know
Recent community posts
Ey! There's a poll for picking characters scenes every once in a while, check it out if you're interested! Ole is really cool and I wish to make such scene in the future haha! There's already a few ideas that I've been planning for :3
Ah I'm sorry to hear~! I didn't want to give too much restriction on player's level. (If you continue with the "ded ending" you can restart the quest before sebas calls for the adventure. In later quests I'll refrain from "dead ending" and give you option to leave and try again! (apart from like, major battle, which you'd still be advised to make a new save) :3
hello~ no it doesn't! The requirements for triggering it was 1. After you talk to Amble/Jog about the werewolf, 2. Before the Wuldon quest begins. If you meet those requirement, you have a 30% chance of meeting him in the field :p
If you can't meet Wuldon, please check if you've talked to Amble/Jog, or if the quest is already active in the Journal Page.
Hope that helps~
Hey! It's the cgs with learning from Amble and Jog. You might have encountered them already, but with the new gallery I changed to code a bit so you'd have to unlock them again! Sorry about it!
HHHHHey! I'm back from Christmas thing. Did a cool check with the code.
1. It should work fine now :p I think I originally had an idea of combining the two slots into one single type. But uh, I think it'll be difficult code wise to mess with the system. (But then I forgot I changed it somehow~...)
2. Added! Somehow forgot about it totally~
3. My code logic wasn't very good at that point aaa, fixed in next patch~
4. I thought of it because he'd be much less stronger if you have no mana, though it probably fits him lore-wise, I'll change him next patch
5. Weird, though I'd say the bag is not intended to be there for all clothes, (it'd probably makes sense for him to not wear his bag while in Armor?)
6. Oh! Sorry about it, I've done the trinket inventory check but forgot about equipment... Thank you soooo much for letting me know!!!
7. RIP... fixed though
8. Ah, I'll revamp the item menu next patch!
9. Oh damn, that's a rare bug and... idk what causes it, maybe it's Ren.py side? I'll see if I can fix it though, for the next patch!
Thank you so much for listing the bugs again! I'm just grateful for you to help bug proof the game, (though bugs pops up like every patches because I'm clumsy as hell, I really think it helps with my code and I hope to make the future patches as few bugs as possible! Thank you so much agian! <3
Sorry! The spam has been here like daily and I'm deleting/banning/reporting them but they keep coming back~ I'll uh keep the comments clean though.
Slime dungeon are accessed through werewolf's questline~ Start quest in Lusterfield after saving Vurro~ (Only in Vurro Path for now)
heya! Thank you for the bug report! Again~ I'm very grateful aaaaa~
I've fixed some of them~ including the wuldon thing... in the farm... (i've set up the requirement wrongly when I copied it from the early access version ;v )
But I've got to eat something first so I'll do a comprehensive bug check in an hour~